Krumpuls - 7 Contoh Procedure Text english text - apa yang kamu ketahui tentang Procedur Text ? Seperti pada artikel sebelumnya yang membahas tentang Procedure Text, procedure text adalah salah satu dari 13 jenis teks bahasa Inggris (genre) yang menggunakan imperative sentence (kalimat perintah) di dalamnya. Procedure text ini di gunakan untuk memberikan petunjuk tentang cara melakukan sesuatu melalui tindakan-tindakan atau langakah-langkah yang urut.
Untuk yang sedang membutuhkan tugas mandiri bahasa Inggris tentang membuat sebuah contoh procedur text, di bawah ini penulis hadirkan 7 contoh procedure text yang sangat cocok untuk tugas anda. Contoh Narrative Text Terbaru
Mungkin anda tertarik dengan artikel ini:
Pengertian dan contoh tentang Narrative Text
5 Contoh Narrative Text : Tentang Fabel
Pengertian dan Contoh Explanation Text
|7 Contoh Procedure Text english text|
Silahkan simak ulasan saya berikut ini.
1. How to cook rice
You will need two cups of water, a cup of rice, salt and a pan with a lid. First, wash the rice in cold water. Then, put the rice in the pan and add the water and the salt. Next, you heat the pan without the lid on until the water boils. When it has boiled, turn down the heat, put the lid on and cook it for about fifteen minutes.
2. How to Make Tomato Soup
To make a bowl of tomato soup, you must prepare all ingredients below:
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 8 cups of water
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- small clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of butter
- Here are the steps to make a bowl of tomato soup:
- Cut tomatoes, onions, and garlic into small pieces.
- Fry them in a pan with butter for five minutes.
- Add water, spices, salt and pepper.
- Heat until the water boils.
- Turn down the heat and cover with lid. Cook gently for one hour.
|Egg and Lemon Soup|
To make egg and lemon soup, you need all ingredients below:
- 3 pints chicken stock
- juice of 2 lemon
- 3 oz rice
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- And here are the steps to make egg and lemon soup.
- Put stock into a pan and heat until boiling.
- Add rice and cook on low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Mix together egg and lemon juice.
- Add three tablespoons of stock to the mixture and stir.
- Stir this mixture into the remaining stock in pan.
- Add a little of salt and pepper.
- Cook gently for three minutes.
4. How to operate a fan
To operate a fan you must follow these instructions.
Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. (AC 120 Volts 60 HZ)
To make the fan move sideways, push the pin on top of the motor.
To move the fan up or down, first pull up the oscilla ting pin, then press the tilt adjustment knob.
To change the speed of the fan, press one of the switches at the bottom.
5. Bregedel Tempe (Tempe Fritters)
The ingredients to make bregedel tempe are:
- 150 g tempe
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
And to make the spice paste, you need:
- 3 large chilies, seeds removed
- 3 small chilies
- 2 red shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped galangal
- 1 candle nut
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon shrimp paste
Here are the instructions to make Bregedel Tempe.
- Mash the tempe with a fork or place in the bowl of a food processor and blend until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Grind the spices in a mortar and pestle or place in the bowl of a food processor and blend to a smooth paste.
- Put the mashed tempe in a bowl and mix with the spice paste, fried shallots and lime leaves. Stir in the flour, followed by the egg.
- Shape the tempe into fritters the size of a golf ball and flatten a little with a fork.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a medium flame. When the oil is hot, drop the fritters into the oil, five or six at a time.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides, drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with rice.
6. How to Make a Milkshake
The ingredients that you need to make a milkshake are:
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate sauce (optional)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
Now, follow these steps to make a milkshake.
- Place milkshake glasses into the freezer. Using cold glasses will help the shake stay cool to give you time to enjoy. Leave for up to an hour if possible.
- Soften ice cream. It is easier to make a shake when the ice cream is slightly soft. Take the ice cream out of the freezer a few minutes before making your shake.
- Place the ingredients into a blender. Mix the ice cream, milk and added flavors into the blender. Blend on high for one minute. Don’t leave in the blender for longer or the shake will melt quickly.
- Pour shakes into frosty glasses. Take the glasses out of the freezer as soon as the blending is complete. Then pour the shake mixture in.
- Drop a straw into the shake, then enjoy. You can sip a shake right from the glass but somehow the straw adds to the flavor and the experience.
7. How to Make Ice Cream
You need these ingredients to make ice cream:
- 2 cups milk (not skim) or cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (can substitute other flavoring.)
- Several cups of Ice (the smaller the pieces, the better)
- 1 cup salt (rock salt is best, but table salt can also be used)
You need these supplies to make ice cream
- Tub or large coffee can to hold salt and ice
- Glass bowl or small coffee can
- Electric mixer or whisk
- Ice cream scoop
- Storage container for freezer
Here are the instructions that you must follow to make ice cream
- Setting up the cooling apparatus. Stir ice and salt in the larger container. Double-check that the small container will fit into the larger one even with the ice.
- Combine the ingredients. Mix together the milk, sugar, and vanilla in the glass bowl. Then, set this bowl in the tub filled with ice and rock salt, making sure that the salt water does not spill into the bowl. Instead of a glass bowl and tub, you can also use a small coffee can inside a large coffee can.
- Mix the ice cream. Mix the ingredients in the small container vigorously. The salty ice mixture will cool the mixture down until it turns into ice cream. Mix very thoroughly. If you're using a whisk instead of an electric mixer in your glass bowl, you'll have to stir very hard, or ice crystals will form in the ice cream. If you are using the coffee can method, make sure both cans are well sealed, and then roll and shake to mix the ice cream mixture. It should take about 10 to 15 minutes to stir the ice cream using either method. Stir until it is free from ice crystals and is the right consistency.
- Storage and serving. If you don't eat the ice cream right away, be sure to store it in the freezer so that it doesn't melt.
Baca artikel Contoh Narrative Text Terbaru yang banyak dicari pembaca
Demikianlah Pembahasan saya kali ini mengenai 7 Contoh Procedure Text english text Semoga bermanfaat dan membantu anda.
apabila ada kesalahan atau ada kekurangan mohon commentnya. Terimakasih.
7 Contoh Procedure Text english text Reviewed by Naufa el hakim on 2012-11-26 Rating: